A lot has happened. Here's a few bullet points.
- went to Detroit and San Diego
- spent a lovely week immersed in Manhattan and Brooklyn
- lost my job again
- had a side dream job I thought I would never have
- got my first boyfriend -- something I, too, thought I would never have
- we're long distance, so it kinda sucks
- ran a 5K in a little under 25 minutes
- published, again
- quit writing for ten months
- restarted writing in February
- got my first permanent semi-dream job in February
- saving for a used car
- practicing my driving
- religiously doing pilates six days a week, yoga on Sundays, running 3 - 4 times a week, will trade out pilates and running days
- went hiking for the first time
- took a few classes by a trained MMA fighter AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME
And what's coming up in the future:
- April 13th: running a 10K over the Golden Gate Bridge in honor of my father's 25th anniversary of his suicide, with a fundraiser in his name to the local charity San Francisco Suicide Prevention
- business trips and conferences
- more school stuff
- concerts and shows
- slightly restarting my second job (on weekends and some afternoons)
- 26th birthday in June
- 1st year anniversary with the boyfriend on July 4th or 5th (I have no idea what day we'll choose -- he'll probably choose the 4th because it's easiest to remember)
Oh, and I got a DD for an old story of mine. Heh.
Thanks for that, neurotype
. You're the best. A nice surprise to come back to.
And that's about it for now. I'm really going to try to be more active here. I have a lot of stories I've written since I last posted the one that got a DD. I'll sift through them and try to find the right ones to post.